In January 2014, Bryan’s first book “There is No B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human #H2H” [link to purchase] rose to the #1 top selling spot in Business Books on Amazon in its first week. In January 2015, #H2H was named as the number 1 buzzword for 2015 by The Writer. His second title, “Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy”, published by Morgan James Publishing will be released in July 2015.
Bryan is also a renowned global speaker, consultant and trainer. In a unique sharing experiment conducted in his recent TED Talk @ IBM titled “Why Sharing is Reimagining Our Future”, Bryan witnessed the true power of sharing when inspiration combined itself with reach and technology. The results were stunning – 21 million impressions in just 4 hours, spanning the globe to over 10 countries. For a complete list of speaking engagements, or to book Bryan at your next event, click here.
No stranger to lists, Bryan has appeared on many including Social/Content/Digital CEO and Global Marketing leader. Here are a few of note:
- • Top 50 Social CEOs on Twitter Globally – Huffington Post
- • Top 25 Influencer to Follow – Forbes
- • The 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter – Business Insider
- • #13 Top Social Selling Individual (PureMatter #44 Top Social Selling Brand) – Onalytica
- • Featured contributor on SocialMediaToday.com, Business2Community and IBM Social Business.
- • Hosts “From the Author’s Point of View” author podcast series
- • Weekly Mondays at 12pm PST #H2HChat Live
- • Host of the PureMatter #Substance Luminary Video and Webcast Series.
Awards and Boards
Bryan and his company have received over 100 awards and honors personally and professionally. He has served as Silicon Valley President and as a judge throughout the US for the American Advertising Federation National Student Advertising Competitions and has served on the Advisory Board for Internet Media Labs in New York.
Bryan is also no stranger to service and supporting his community. Bryan received the highest silver medal award for community impact for his work on the executive board as VP of Marketing for the Silicon Valley Boy Scouts of America. He is a past president of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Silicon Valley chapter and former committee member of the Boys and Girls Club of Silicon Valley and Via Rehabilitation Services. Since 2006, Bryan has been an active Silicon Valley Rotarian and currently sits as the VP of Marketing for the Santa Clara County Boy Scouts of America, where he received the highest silver medal award for community impact and volunteerism. He has been recognized by the San Jose/Silicon Valley Business Journal as a “Top Who’s Who” and is a seasoned AAF National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) judge.
If you’d like Bryan to speak at your event click here.
Additional Agency Honors
• Webby Honoree
• Over 200 National, Regional and local ADDY Awards, including Best of Shows and Judge’s Awards
• American Design Award
• Logo Lounge
• PRINT International Design Annual
• Neenah Paper National Gold, Mohawk Paper National award
• Graphic Design Monthly (website of the day)
• W3 Awards (1 Gold and 3 Silvers for interactive work)
• Cisco Worldwide “Global Campaign of the Quarter”
• SVBJ “Fastest Growing Private Companies” and “Largest Advertising Agencies” List
• National Marketing Silver Medal – Boy Scouts of America