Bryan is a Social Business Strategist and CEO of PureMatter where he’s led his agency to consistent growth over the last 10 years earning a spot as one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing private companies by the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Bryan recently is an author of the new best selling book, Human to Human #H2H. He has extensive experience in brand marketing with a focus on integrated communications and strategic business planning. His focus, fun and passion is as CEO at Purematter. It’s proudly one of the fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley. As a social media strategist followed by over 200k combined social media followers and is often asked to keynote. In true social style, he loves to talk about social marketing and marketing.
Bryan is excited to have been included on the following lists:
• The 43rd most talked about marketer by global senior marketers – LeadTail
• #26 Global Top CEO Influencer on Social Media – Kred
• Top 50 Social CEOs on Twitter Globally – Huffington Post.
• Top 25 Influencer to follow – Forbes
• The 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter – Business Insider.
Being a veracious consumer of knowledge, understanding social media and how it works both as a communication channel and shaper of popular culture has his full attention. With over 250k+ social followers, Bryan has quickly become one of the country’s leading authorities on social and digital, speaking all over the country and internationally on a variety of topics. As an active blogger and author, Bryan has built a community of over 20k+ readers to his syndicated network each month. Bryan also hosts “From the Author’s Point of View” author podcast series, as well as #Substance, PureMatter’s Luminary Video Series. He is a featured contributor on SocialMediaToday.com, Business2Community and the IBM Smarter Commerce blog.
Awards and Boards
Bryan and his company have received over 100 awards and honors personally and professionally. He has served as Silicon Valley President and as a judge throughout the US for the American Advertising Federation National Student Advertising Competitions and has served on the Advisory Board for Internet Media Labs in New York.
Bryan is also no stranger to service and supporting his community. Bryan received the highest silver medal award for community impact for his work on the executive board as VP of Marketing for the Silicon Valley Boy Scouts of America. He is a past president of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Silicon Valley chapter and former committee member of the Boys and Girls Club of Silicon Valley and Via Rehabilitation Services. Since 2006, Bryan has been an active Silicon Valley Rotarian and currently sits as the VP of Marketing for the Santa Clara County Boy Scouts of America, where he received the highest silver medal award for community impact and volunteerism. He has been recognized by the San Jose/Silicon Valley Business Journal as a “Top Who’s Who” and is a seasoned AAF National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) judge.
If you’d like Bryan to speak at your event click here.
Additional Agency Honors
• Local American Advertising Federation ADDY Statuettes, Gold, Silver and Bronze awards (over 100 and including special judge’s awards and Best of Shows)
• National Silver ADDY Award
• American Design Award
• Graphic Design Monthly (website of the day)
• PRINT Magazine International Design Annual
• W3 Awards (1 Gold and 3 Silvers for interactive work)
• Cisco Worldwide “Global Campaign of the Quarter”
• SVBJ “Fastest Growing Private Companies” and “Largest Advertising Agencies” List (for five years running)
• National Marketing Silver Medal – Boy Scouts of America
• Named as one of the Bay Area’s “Agencies to Watch” by CREATE! Magazine.