Audiences Bryan has served and delighted
Bryan brings impactful and thought-provoking keynotes about how being human in business is your competitive advantage.
Future of Work: How Brilliant Companies Are Building Trust and a New Relationship for Sustainability
Let’s face it, the future of work is here, and with it comes to a brave new world of previously unthinkable ways of relating to each other, and motivating (sometimes rebuilding!) high-performing cultures. In this new world, employees have power and just don’t go along with “how it used to be”. Leaders and employees are feeling fatigued, and are ill-equipped to quickly adapt to this new landscape.
The looming question is… How can we build trust and create a new kind of relationship—human to human—in this brave new world?
Unfortunately, trust is in short supply these days. But what if we went big on placing trust at the center of the company? And even much bigger, what could happen if this trust was built together, a step at a time, creating space for deeper relationships and personal fulfillment?
In this exhilarating hour-long presentation, two-time best-selling author and former agency executive/owner Bryan Kramer will teach you the “Five Shifts” to creating a culture that inspires an environment where everyone understands their meaning. You’ll learn how to use these shifts to create and measure your impact inside of your organization.
You’ll walk away ready to create your own “Human Moments of Truth” – moments that inspire your entire organization to act in sustainable and repeatable ways that drive a higher sense of belonging and revenue.
Are you ready to be inspired?
LEARN HOW TO SPEAK, MARKET AND SELL HUMAN-TO-HUMAN
In his keynote, Bryan suggests that like companies, people have their own brands and stories that reflect their reputation, values, and character. In today’s connected and social world, a personal brand is increasingly important. He introduces tools and techniques through entertaining stories from his own experiences, as well as steps you can use right now to connect with your customers, be smarter marketers, managers, and fellow members of the human race.
Join Bryan as your personal change agent, and learn the steps to take control of how others see your most valuable asset – you. Learn how to resonate with your audience by telling a great story; focus, structure and deliver a memorable speech; and communicate with confidence even when you are not a subject matter expert.
CREATE DEEPER TRUST AND LIFELONG CUSTOMERS
As humans, we all want to know that our lives and our family’s lives will mean something.
What is real? Between media, social media, and technology we have come to a crossroads that is getting stronger. Reality is losing its grip and community is driving the inability to discern the difference between what we need vs what we want.
Is it reality? In a sweeping moment of the share button we have determined our role taking part in a multi-part story. It’s the never ending story that lives through us. We must listen more than we share.
We are human beings who have a deep desire to connect to a reality we believe in. That’s why we were built with raw human emotion. We must accept that this is the difference between us and machines. It’s coming. Automation. Machine learning. Connected devices. Chatbots. Virtual reality. Augmented reality.
What can we do? Be human. Breathe in and share toward a world enhanced by technology, creating more time and space in a deeper humanity. Yet we do have a choices.
Learn how to:
- – Define your human trust-point system
- – Track engagement pipelines to increase relationships
- – Personalize individual experiences
- – Create connected micro-communities
Grow Your Business With More Time, Ease and Impact!
1) You got really good at what you do but YOU have become the service and the product.
2) You’re working for a paycheck instead of building an asset.
3) Building a productive profitable team so you can go on vacation without checking email is a distant dream.
Imagine a world where you could go on vacation without checking your email and still be able to work from anywhere. Bryan will show how it’s possible with the power of self-ownership!
Join Bryan as your personal change agent, and learn the steps to take control of how others see your most valuable asset – you.
You will learn how to:
- – How to create a more productive human experience that scales
- – Get clear around the impact you want for your business in the world
- – Create a human-to-human sales approach that is relatable and repeateable
- – Find and share the outcomes that actually grow your company
- – Take a coaches approach to building people and process
For additional or customizable presentations, please contact us.
- 2022 BioPharma eMarketing Summit Keynote August 8 - San Diego
- Agency Summit - Agorapulse August 25 - August 25 - Virtual
- EBSCO Global Marketing Meeting Keynote & Workshop August 8 - Ipswitch, Massachusetts
- StartSe CMO Exponential Leadership Program April 8 - Executive Program - San Paolo
- Nimble Showcase Webinar January 20 - Virtual
- Social Media Day September 1 - Denver, CO
- Social Strategies Summit September 1 - Chicago, IL
- Marketo Summit September 1 - San Francisco, CA
- Carnegie Mellon Guest Lecturer September 1 - Pittsburgh, PA
- Social Media Marketing World September 1 - San Diego, CA
- Adobe Summit September 1 - Las Vegas, NV
- SXSW Keynote & Panel with W2O & Dell September 1 - Austin, TX
- ANA’s National BMA Conference September 1 - Chicago, IL
- Marketing Association of Credit Unions (MAC) September 1 - Austin, TX
- TapInfluence and LinkedIn webinar September 1
- Lithium Technologies September 1 - San Francisco, CA
- Salesforce September 1 - San Francisco, CA
- Oracle Modern CX Conference September 1 - Chicago IL
- Sales Enablement Keynote: Effective Enablement in 2022 August 23 - Virtual
- NSAC Advertising Judge April 24 - Texas
- SAP: Webinar for Small Businesses and Non-Profits April 9 - Virtual
- CBIZ: Private Marketing Team Keynote & Workshop October 18 - Denver, Colorado
- Advocacy Advantage November 29 - Palo Alto, CA
- Dell World October 18 - Austin, TX
- Content Marketing World September 6 - September 9 - Cleveland, OH
- Funny Biz June June 9 - San Francisco, CA
- EXMA June 2 - June 3 - Mexico City
- Content Marketing Conference May 17 - May 20 - Las Vegas, NV
- Social Media Strategies Summit April 27 - Chicago, IL
- Brand Innovators at SXSW March 14 - Austin, TX
- Dell Unconference at SXSW March 11 - Austin, TX
- Advocamp March 8 - March 9 - San Jose, CA
- ICON16 March 2 - March 4 - Phoenix, AZ
- NG Omnichannel Summit February 29 - Atlanta, GA
- Del lOT Discussion January 27 - San Francisco, CA
- SJSU Commencement December 17 - San Jose, CA
- Carnegie Mellon University December 2 - Pittsburgh
- BrandX/Web Summit November 26 - Dublin, Ireland
- WAIC November 10 - November 10 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- IBM Insight October 26 - Las Vegas, NV
- Dell World Live October 20 - Austin, TX
- C2sV October 8 - San Jose, CA
- Santa Clara Valley Health - Keynote October 6 - San Jose, CA
- Future of Talent, Envisioning Workforce of 2015 October 6 - Marconi Conference Center, Marin, CA
- Harvard - Keynote September 12 - Boston, MA
- INBOUND 2015 September 8 - Boston, MA
- Shareology Sponsored Book Event September 7 - New York, NY
- Venture Beat August 18 - San Francisco, CA
- WealthEngine CMO Series July 15 - San Francisco, CA
- Interactive Day - Keynote June 11 - San Diego, CA
- GrowthBeat Summit June 1 - Boston, Massachusetts
- Digimarcon West - Keynote May 28 - Santa Monica,CA
- NorCal Business Marketing Association May 20 - Mount View,CA
- NFL Digital Summit - Keynote May 14 - Santa Clara,CA
- Cisco Digital Summit - Keynote May 13 - Santa Clara,CA
- IBM Amplify May 12 - San Diego,CA
- Expo Marketing 2015 (EXMA) - Keynote May 8 - Bogota, Colombia
- Mastercard - Keynote May 7 - New York, New York
- SJSUs Integrated Communications Summit - Keynote April 22 - San Jose University,CA
- Staffing and Recruiting Event - Keynote April 15 - Irvine,CA
- Outreach Marketing Virtual Summit April 8 - Online
- Social Media Marketing World - The Art & Science of Sharing March 27 - San Diego,CA
- Mobile World Congress March 20 - Barcelona, Spain
- SXSW March 16 - Austin, Texas
- Be-Wizard 2015 March 1 - Italy
- IBM Interconnect February 24 - Las Vegas
- CHBA - Residential Construction Industry Conferenc February 10 - February 11 - Alberta, Canada
- Dessault Systems 3D Experience November 10 - November 12 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Marketing Profs PRO Seminar October 23 - Available Online @
- Twitter: Mega-Trend October 16 - San Francisco, California
- Mary Kay: Content Marketing October 2 - Dallas, Texas
- Vision Critical Webinar September 25 - Available Online @
- IBM@TED September 23 - San Francisco, CA
- SAP: BtoB during Advertising Week September 22 - New York, New York
- American Advertising Federation September 19 - Tahoe, California
- The Social Shake-Up September 15 - September 17 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Workday September 10 - San Francisco, CA
- Instaply Retreat August 26 - Saratoga, CA
- ADMA Global Forum 2014 - Keynote July 28 - August 1 - Sydney, Australia
- Bloomberg-Luxury Brands - Keynote July 24 - New York, New York
- Charles Schwab : Content Marketing - Keynote July 17 - San Francisco, California
- Unilever Content Marketing - Keynote July 1 - London, England
- A Global Humanitarian Emerges June 10 - Available Online @
- Made in America - Keynote June 6 - Detroit, Michigan
- Intel Game Changers - Keynote May 15 - Santa Clara, California
- Pepperidge Farm Consumer Engagement - Keynote May 9 - Norwalk, Connecticut
- Crowdsourcing Week Global Conference - Keynote April 7 - April 11 - Singapore
- Social Media World 2014 March 28 - San Diego, California
- Miller Coors: Content Marketing - Keynote March 27 - Chicago, Illinois
- SXSW Interview Series, South by Southwest March 7 - March 17 - Austin, Texas
- IBM/Brand Innovators Social Media Summit - Keynote February 20 - New York, New York
- Social Media Today: Social Selling: Its About the Listening, Not the Talking February 18 - Available Online @
- Bloomberg Consumer Engagement - Keynote January 23 - San Francisco, California
- Shoutlet Webinar: Bringing Social & Content Marketing Together January 16
- New Media World/Blogworld January 4 - January 6 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Creative SV Summit - Keynote November 13 - San Jose, California
- LinkedIn Social Media Summit - Keynote November 8 - Mt View, California
- SEMA November 6 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Pivot Conference October 15 - October 16 - New York, New York
- Real Time Marketing Lab October 14 - New York, New York
- The CMO Club Innovation and Inspiration Summit October 9 - October 10 - Los Angeles, California
- C2SV: Creative Convergence Conference September 26 - September 29 - San Jose, California
- BMA Colorado Regional Conference September 19 - TedX Colorado
- NASA, Rocket Launch September 15 - Virginia
- The Social Shakeup September 15 - September 17 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Host for Mutual Mind Command Center Televised Launch September 12 - Dallas, Texas
- HitPath Masters Conference September 9 - October 1 - New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Advertising Federation: How Social Listening is the Best Kept Secret August 29 - Alb, New Mexico
- Tonya Hall Show: The Radio Colorado Network, A Bloomberg Affiliate August 29
- World Congress: How to Build Your Digital Body Language August 29 - Orlando, Florida
- Corporate Social Media Summit: Upholding the Highest Brand August 29 - San Francisco, California
- MediaPost – Social Media Insider Summit August 21 - August 24 - Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Automotive After Market Industry Association - Keynote August 6 - Portland, Oregon
- CreativeLive with Porter Gale July 13 - San Francisco, California
- BrightTalk Webinar: How Social Listening is the Best Kept Secret June 13 - Available Online @
- National Student Advertising Competition – Judge June 13 - Boise, Idaho
- Silicon Valley Rotary: How to Build Your Digital Body Language June 13 - San Jose, California – Available Online @
- The Social CMO MMchat: Social Listening: The Best Kept Marketing Secret June 3
- IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit May 21 - Nashville, Tennessee
- The Morning Brew with Larry Ahrens April 17 - Alb, New Mexico
- IBM Social Connect January 29 - Orlando, Florida
- Visual Media Alliance Conference August 29 - San Francisco, California
- Reputation: Use Social Media to Maximize Brand Engagement June 29 - San Francisco, California