In This Episode
- From agoraphobia to traveling all over the world.
- Tricks for tackling insurmountable challenges.
- Pushing forward when your brain is telling you you can’t do it.
- Seeing the value in appreciating seemingly small accomplishments.
- Setting your sights on the Olympics.
Quotations From This Episode
“Even if you don’t fully trust yourself if you can somehow just go, it gets easier.” – @nikitaducarroz
“You just keep going–no matter how many times you crash.” – @nikitaducarroz
“It didn’t get easier right away, but little by little, it did.” – @nikitaducarroz
“Small things were big to me.” – @nikitaducarroz
Swiss/American BMX Athlete currently training for Tokyo Olympics. Nikita Ducarroz is making a big impact in the world of BMX. Ranked as the 3rd overall female BMX rider worldwide, Nikita had a stellar 2018 season and is looking forward to hopefully representing Switzerland at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Always looking for new ways to expand her BMX horizon, Nikita competes with other professional female BMX riders and her heroes are now her colleagues and fellow riders. Follow Nikita on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on her progress as she attacks 2019 head-on and gets ready for her shot at Tokyo 2020.
- Company Web Site: www.nikitaducarroz.com
- Twitter username: @nikitaducarroz
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Check out other shows here at Humanly Possible