In This Episode
- What community really means.
- What it’s like to deal with real people’s lives.
- Transactional vs. relational communication.
- What humans really need now during the pandemic.
Quotations From This Episode
“Ready. Set. Aim.” – @RevMattHoffmann
“Just go and show up.” – @RevMattHoffmann
“What people need is someone to be bold.” – @RevMattHoffmann
“There’s an increased need for vulnerability.” – @RevMattHoffmann
“Relational communication makes us more relatable.” – @RevMattHoffmann
Matt Hoffmann is the pastor of St. Andrews Lutheran Church and School, a father, and husband.
- Reverend Matt Hoffmann on Twitter: @RevMattHoffmann
- Reverend Matt Hoffmann – http://standrewsparkridge.org
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Check out other shows here at Humanly Possible