In This Episode
- Meeting the Dalai Lama, and the shift that followed
- The importance of the pause
- Moving to California on a leap of faith
- Creating value by tapping into the time and emotion of a tribe
- The greatest lesson learned from failure
Quotations From This Episode
“I’m going to stop listening to the voices of doubt inside.” — .@BradDavisCMO
“There’s never been a better opportunity to create joy in people’s lives.” — .@BradDavisCMO
“We’re all just seeking human connection.” — .@BradDavisCMO
“Show up with a great attitude.” — .@BradDavisCMO
“Tell truth with empathy.” — .@BradDavisCMO
Brad Davis is Co-Founder, CMO, and President of Consumer Direct at Omnidian where he’s helping lead a team focused on protecting and accelerating investments in solar energy across the U.S. Omnidian has been named among the Top 100 Places To Work by Seattle Business Magazine for 3 consecutive years.
He has a doctorate in law and a track record for building high-growth brands and award-winning communication strategies. He was named one of the top 50 Marketers in America (Ad Age).
Brad has served in executive leadership positions for national brands in retail, financial services, and renewable energy successfully launching new markets both nationally and internationally.
Brad’s Awards and Team Recognition include:
- Keynote, World Retail Congress, Dubai, 2016
- North America CMO Council, Advisory Board, 2015 – present
- Featured, 2016 book, “It’s Not About Us, It’s All About Them,” perspectives from global marketing leaders on value creation
- Interviewed, U.K.’s Campaign magazine, 2015, On Being Effective and Efficient
- Chairman of the Board, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association, 2004-2006
- Retail Advertising Hall of Fame, Chicago, Illinois, inducted 2004
- CMO of the Year, U.S. Banker, November 2003
- Effie, American Marketing Association (New York Market Entry), 2003
- BrandWeek cover. for leadership in helping reconstruct the billion dollar consumer banking ad sector, 2002
Brad’s Website Links
Brad’s Social Media Links
- Twitter: .@BradDavisCMO
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Check out other shows here at Humanly Possible
authenticity, faith, journey, value, leadership, inspire, truth, empathy
Brad Davis, Bryan Kramer