JONATHAN D. BECHER
In This Episode
- How a split-second shift to follow his gut changed the course of his life
- How to make progress on large challenges
- Discovering the accidental diminisher
- The key to making shifts
- How swarm intelligence makes things feel less insurmountable
Quotations From This Episode
“None of us had ever met a customer. So, how could we make this pronouncement.” – @jbecher
“Most of the shifts in my life were not planned.” – @jbecher
“Start almost anywhere and you’ll make progress.” – @jbecher
“The best leaders make everyone around them smarter.” – @jbecher
Jonathan Becher is the President of Sharks Sports & Entertainment and former technology executive. He is a frequent speaker at industry events and a published author on multiple subjects. He was named the most social CMO in the Huffington Post, one of the world’s most influential CMOs by Forbes Magazine, and a top CxO on Twitter by Social Media Marketing Magazine. He’s had several senior leadership roles at SAP including Global CMO, been a three-time CEO, a member of multiple Boards, and an adviser to early-stage companies.
- Jonathan Becher on Twitter: @jbecher
- Jonathan Becher – http://www.sjsharks.com/
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!